Interested in Train-to-Hire Candidates? We Can Connect You!
VIDEO:Learn How It Works
Skills for Chicagoland’s Future works with you to develop quality in-house and/or university-based training programs customized to your business’ specific needs when skill-ready candidates don’t exist. We connect businesses to appropriate partners and funding to offset traditional training costs and assist in navigating this process for you.
- Help you identify and access available public funding for wage subsidies and training.
- Conduct research and source directly from our proprietary database to find job seekers qualified to participate in a customized training program to meet your organizations specific hiring needs.
Upon successful completion of the program, you’ll be able to hire screened candidates trained specifically on your systems and processes. Other benefits of developing a customized training program with Skills for Chicagoland’s Future include:
- Reduced marketing and training costs for new hires
- Professional assessment of required job skills and workforce skill deficits
- Customized curricula development and/or payment of associated training
- Increase in pool of job-ready candidates with built-in supports
- Single point of contact managing the process for you
- Up to 50 percent wage reimbursement for qualified new hires
Please complete the online Needs Assessment to tell us more about your recruiting and staffing needs.
Learn how Chicagoland businesses are benefiting from our services.
For more information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.