Interested in Train-to-Hire Candidates? We Can Connect You!
VIDEO:Learn How It Works
Skills for Chicagoland’s Future works with you to develop quality in-house and/or university-based job training programs customized to your business’ specific needs when skill-ready candidates don’t exist. We connect businesses to appropriate partners and funding to offset traditional employee training costs and assist in navigating this process for you.
Customized University and Corporate Training Program Benefits:
- Professional assessment of required job skills and workforce skill deficits
- Customized curricula development and/or payment of associated training
- Increase in pool of job-ready candidates with built-in supports
- Single point of contact managing the process for you
We Reduce Your Costs By:
- Marketing, recruiting, and training new hires for you
- Helping you identify and access available public funding for wage subsidies and training
- Reimbursing wages for qualified hired by up to 50 percent
Please complete the online Needs Assessment to tell us more about your recruiting and staffing needs.
Learn how Chicago businesses and companies in Cook County are benefiting from our train-to-hire staffing services.
For more information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.