One of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For, AIM Specialty Health boasts a collaborative, innovative, impact-driven culture. Our partners are invested in the local community and committed to developing leaders from within.
- Work from home in a call center support role full-time!
- Provide support to a clinical team in order to facilitate the administrative components of clinical referrals for various AIM services
- Accurately verify insurance coverage
- Complete pre-authorizations for X-rays and other imaging exams
- At least one year of experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced customer service or call center role
- Working knowledge of medical terminology required (candidates with at least one year of experience in healthcare most likely meet the criteria)
- Must be extremely comfortable on the phones and have excellent communication skills; Tech-savvy and comfortable with change
- Must be vaccinated (or willing to be vaccinated) for COVID-19