Founded in 2000, AllPoints Security is a Chicago-based security and assets protection agency providing security services for a broad range of clients including construction sites, commercial offices, retail establishments, and more. Their company-wide values are the foundation of their reputation as a trusted organization that goes the extra mile to make sure their customers and their assets are safe. If you're currently unemployed or underemployed in Chicagoland, apply for the Security Guard role through Skills today!
- Stand and observe while providing excellent customer service
- Interact with the public, clients, and emergency responders
- Solve problems quickly while providing clear information
- High school diploma (or equivalent) required
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Current Illinois state-required unarmed Permanent Employee Regulation Card (PERC) certifying security training required
- Must have a reliable form of transportation