A long-time Skills funder and now a supporter of our National Expansion initiative, ARCO/Murray is a leading construction company based in Chicagoland with offices nationwide to serve clients in diverse locations and industries. Our partners have worked with us for three years to increase their focus on inclusive hiring. If you're currently unemployed in the Chicago area, apply for their Project Assistant roles through Skill today.
- Perform administrative duties such as preparing letters, bid instructions, meeting minutes, weekly updates, memos, expense reports, and other documents.
- Assist Project Managers in preparing proposals, outlining specifications, managing work & design schedules, and assembling proposal books
- Act as point person for proposals, compiling all documents and packages
- Book travel, answer incoming calls, and coordinate communications with vendors and customers
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Minimum three years of experience in administration work
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented, proactive, and a problem solver
- Computer skills such as Microsoft Office, project management software, or scheduling software