Associated Bank is an inclusive, welcoming company with a focus on supporting the community and empowering team members. They provide community grants and compensate employees for volunteer hours throughout the year. With a strong commitment to DEI and community impact, our partners break down barriers to build a team that reflects their neighborhoods. Currently unemployed or underemployed? Apply for Banker roles at Associated Bank through Skills today!
- Identify and resolve customer needs while building community relationships
- Open new accounts and uncover cross-selling opportunities that benefit customers' financial wellness
- Partner with and refer customers to internal insurance, mortgage, and other key areas to help meet their financial needs.
- Support the operational integrity of the branch
- High School diploma or GED, or combination of work and experience if currently pursuing GED.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Previous experience working in sales or goals-based environment with strong customer service focus required
- At least two years' bank experience in a sales-based environment with strong customer service focus preferred.