A global financial institution with a strong retail presence throughout Chicagoland, Bank of America is dedicated to hiring candidates from diverse and historically disinvested communities and preparing candidates for ongoing career opportunities. Our partners are committed to helping all employees become strong teammates, grow professionally, and lead better financial lives.
- Assist and educate customers on self-service banking options
- Build and deepen customer relationships
- Process cash transactions accurately and efficiently when needed
- Operate a teller drawer to serve customers and bank personnel in lobby or drive-thru.
- Must be 18 or older on start date
- Previous experience with customer escalations and engagement required
- At least six months of cash handling experience preferred
- Previous customer service, retail & hospitality experience welcome