The nation's largest bank, with locations all over the United States, JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers candidates the opportunity to work in almost every financial field, along with competitive pay and career pathways. They're also committed to racial and social justice, with programs such as the Second Chance Initiative and a $30 billion commitment to advancing racial equity. JPMorgan Chase & Co. believes its diverse workforce helps it reach and maintain its world class status. Join their inclusive team and apply for the Collections Specialist role today.
- Collects on overdrawn or past due credit card accounts
- Identifies customers’ challenges, evaluating limitations and negotiating proper solutions to ensure long-term success
- At least one year of collections and call center experience
- Excellent negotiation and decision making skills
- Proficiency with basic computer functions, including mouse and keyboard usage, launching applications, conducting searches on the Internet, and maneuvering in a Windows-based environment, strongly preferred
- Ability to complete a 10-week on-site training