Aside from crafting quality seating products for over 125 years, Freedman's mission is to provide growth opportunities for their employees. Their diverse workforce is 85% BIPOC and women in all areas of their business. Freedman also has a strong focus on community with 75% of their workers living in Chicago. Grow your manufacturing career with Freedman Seating—apply to become a Warehouse Associate today.
- Process daily transactions while working across teams in Purchasing, Shipping, Receiving, and Customer Service
- Work with vendors to process AR/AP data management, track expenses, and perform basic accounting and audit functions
- Working at Freedman, you will be joining a family organization built on community, equity, and performance
- Possess a high school diploma or GED with previous experience working in a finance setting
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task, with sharp time management and organizational skills
- Be a self-starter, utilizing strong analytical skills and accounting acumen to prioritize tasks, improve processes, and deliver results
- Have operated in their current role for at least six months with good standing