Aside from crafting quality seating products for over 125 years, Freedman's mission is to provide growth opportunities for their employees. Their diverse workforce is 85% BIPOC and women in all areas of their business. Freedman has a strong focus on community, investing in community events like the Chase Corporate Challenge, Feed My Starving Children, an annual health fair, and providing free flu shots. Grow your manufacturing career with Freedman Seating—apply to become a Material Handler today.
- Deliver material to other departments in order to ensure production keeps moving forward in a fast-paced environment
- Manage inventory and available material
- Mark materials/packaging with identifying information
- May operate forklift to transport materials within the plant
- Must be comfortable with physical requirements (on your feet all day, moving from one department to another)
- Experience with pallet jack and forklift preferred but not required
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, plus squat, bend, and lift up to 50 lbs.