Aside from crafting quality seating products for over 125 years, Freedman's mission is to provide growth opportunities for their employees. Their diverse workforce is 85% BIPOC and women in all areas of their business. Freedman also has a strong focus on community with 75% of their workers living in Chicago. Grow your manufacturing career with Freedman Seating—apply to become a Warehouse Associate today.
- Manage inventory and deliver material to other departments in order to ensure production keeps moving forward in a fast-paced environment
- Read blueprints and install or repair orders
- Prepare, pack, and inspect materials at each stage of the packing process
- May operate forklift to transport materials within the plant
- Must be comfortable with physical requirements (on your feet all day, moving from one department to another)
- Experience with pallet jack and forklift preferred but not required
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, plus squat, bend, and lift up to 50 lbs.