Rated one of Built In's Best Places to Work in 2020, GoHealth just celebrated their 20th anniversary! Their inclusive, welcoming culture is part of how they invest in their team's professional development. All employees receive insurance sales certifications, a credential that's in high-demand in Illinois. This opportunity provides candidates with career pathways in a competitive industry. Currently unemployed or underemployed? Apply for a Senior Benefits Consultant role through Skills and let us be your advocate.
- Assess and identify the needs of your customer over the phone
- Make the complex buying experience of healthcare transparent and easy to navigate
- Effectively sell health insurance plans and products to customers
- Demonstrate excellent customer service as the face of GoHealth
- Must complete health insurance broker certification post-hire.
- Available to work shifts between 7am-7pm
- Comfortable with possibility of the role becoming hybrid in the future
- At least 1 year call center experience, 1 year sales or member services experience, and 2 years of customer service experience