Hospitality is central to the Hyatt Hotels mission: our partners deliver best-in-class service for their guests as a top-tier hotel brand. They do this in part by the training and support the provide for employees at all levels, caring for their well-being and promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion. Recognized as one of the 100 Best Workplaces to Work for Millennials and one of the Best Employers for Diversity, your career can travel far with Hyatt. Currently unemployed or underemployed in Chicago? Apply for event roles at the Hyatt Regency Chicago through Skills today!
- Set up all meeting spaces with tables, chairs, water, etc.
- Break down the event space upon completion
- Maintain the cleanliness of banquet rooms, hallways, and storage & service areas
- Lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, exerting up to 75 pounds of force frequently and up to 100 pounds of
- High School diploma or GED required
- Must have open availability — nights and weekends required
- Able to stand for long hours at a time and lift up to 100 pounds
- Comfortable passing a background check and drug screen