Located on Chicago’s West and Southwest Side, Sinai Health Chicago delivers a full range of quality inpatient and outpatient services, as well as many innovative, community-based health, research, and social service programs. With their team of dedicated caregivers, Sinai Chicago is committed to building stronger, healthier communities. Apply for the High Risk Youth Supervisor role today!
- Provide clinical supervision to a team of others to serve high-risk youth
- Manage the grant budget and deliverables in partnership with leadership
- Work in a program to serve high-risk youth in identified Chicago communities with highly concentrated firearm violence
- Must be vaccinated against COVID-19
- Must be a LCSW, LCPC or Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Comfortable working in environments speaking about fire violence
- Master's Degree in Social Work or Psychology required