Located on Chicago’s West and Southwest Side, Sinai Health Chicago delivers a full range of quality inpatient and outpatient services, as well as many innovative, community-based health, research, and social service programs. With their team of dedicated caregivers, Sinai Chicago is committed to building stronger, healthier communities. Apply for the Unit Technician role today!
- Ensure patients are maintained on continuous telemetry; call staff as needed to troubleshoot problems quickly
- Differentiate between artifact and actual arrhythmias and proceeds as necessary
- Run strips for each patient once during shift and PRN for all arrhythmias that will be posted to the individual's patient chart
- Review alarm settings every shift for each patient
- Must be CPR certified AND a certified nursing assistant OR a medical assistant
- Must have successfully completed the Basic Dysrythmia Course
- Must be vaccinated against COVID-19