The University of Chicago Medical Center is based in Hyde Park with a footprint across Chicagoland. Our partners are committed to impacting the health, economic mobility, and quality of life of its community—they're currently the largest employer on Chicago's South Side. Since 2014, Skills and UChicago Medicine have placed hundreds of candidates into meaningful employment through direct hire opportunities and career pathway programs. Join UCM at the forefront of medical care and apply for Food Service Worker roles today.
- Perform all activities involving patient care which is assigned by registered nurse or physician
- Record vital signs and perform all necessary tests, including phlebotomy services
- Document all aspects of patient care by utilizing EPIC, OASIS and Microsoft Office
- Medical assistant certification required
- Must have previous phlebotomy experience
- Cardiopulminary resuscitation training certificate required
- Diploma or GED required