Our partners at Ulta Beauty believe in embracing the unique beauty of each person, not focusing on traditional beauty standards. Their focus on diversity & inclusion landed them on Forbes lists for Best Employers for Diversity and Best Employers for women in 2019 and 2020. And they're national leaders in sustainability—offering a variety of sustainable and environmentally friendly products while being one of the first retailers to serve as a recycling hub for materials that can't be recycled through traditional methods. In 2021, Ulta Beauty embedded six stores within Chicagoland Targets. Our partners are poised for growth while deepening their investment social issues. If you're currently unemployed or underemployed, apply today to join their inclusive culture as a Task Associate.
- Stock fixtures with merchandise, maintaining store cleanliness, and completing tasks as assigned
- Manage a task dashboard to ensure timely completion of operating tasks including stock replenishment, set merchandising, and inventory
- Ensure assigned work area is replenished, signed, and faced, and ensuring testers are available
- Maintain outstanding store standards and overall store cleanliness including sales-floor, restrooms, cashwrap, backroom, and break area
- One year of customer service experience, or equivalent combination of work and education
- Proficient with basic technology (i.e. Apple devices and POS system)ustomer service experience, or equivalent combination of work and education
- Ability to be mobile throughout the store (inclusive of bending, pushing, reaching, twisting, etc.) during shift and lift and/or move up to 40 lbs.