Be part of a billion-dollar industry and a longstanding family tradition when you apply for Various Warehousing Roles in Bellwood with Ferrara. Our partners have a deep commitment to investing in their people and their communities. During the pandemic, they donated 20 tons of cookies and candy to healthcare workers and first responders. With a fun vibe and a focus on giving back, Ferrara delights their customers with sweet treats.
- Various roles include: Machine Operator, Mogul Sander, Material Handling, and Sanitation Technician.
- Machine Operator: responsible for set up, operation and maintenance of various machines to ensure continuous, efficient production.
- Mogul Sander: responsible for coating the candy after it is deposited and cured, prior to packaging.
- Material handler: responsible for transporting products, packaging, and raw materials to and from production lines, packaging areas, and trailers. Operates a reach and standup forklift truck and/or hand jack.
- Able to walk, stand, and use stairs for a prolonged period of time, and lift up to 60 pounds in a loud environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English; ability to understand detailed written and/or oral instructions.
- One year of warehouse experience required — food manufacturing strongly preferred.
- Ability to obtain pallet jack and fork lift certifications.