Our partners at Jewel-Osco are deeply invested in the community and their team. They promote from within, partner with over 20 local organizations, and recently renovated a store to include a safe space/practice room for the South Shore Drill Team. Be a part of their community when you apply for their open retail jobs.
- Provide exceptional customer service as the face of Jewel-Osco
- Physical roles, including cashier, front end service clerk, deli clerk, bakery clerk, general grocery, night crew, and more.
- Fast-paced, high-traffic positions during peak times like rush-hour
- Take orders, run the register, and meet the needs of your customers and supervisors
- Must be at least 18 years old and not on a high school schedule
- Open availability required (early mornings, evenings, and open weekend availability)
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Valid driver's license or state ID and physical social security card required for potential interview