Our partners at Northwestern Medicine are committed to providing advanced health care to their patients and communities. Their staff, faculty, and students work together every day with a shared commitment to superior quality, academic excellence, and patient safety. Apply today for a role as a Patient Escort.
- Transporting patients as needed throughout the facility
- Assisting patients onto equipment needed for transport
- Safely collect and transport specimens and blood products
- Responsible for moving deceased patients into the morgue
- One year of experience in a similar setting
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English, with excellent communication skills and the ability to interact well with patients of all ages.
- Must enroll in Basic Life Support (BLS) training course within 2 months of hire and successfully complete certification within 3 months