Our partners at Ulta Beauty believe in embracing the unique beauty of each person, not focusing on traditional beauty standards. Their focus on diversity & inclusion landed them on Forbes lists for Best Employers for Diversity and Best Employers for women in 2019 and 2020. And they're national leaders in sustainability—offering a variety of sustainable and environmentally friendly products while being one of the first retailers to serve as a recycling hub for materials that can't be recycled through traditional methods. If you're currently unemployed or underemployed, apply today to join their inclusive culture as a Hair Stylist.
- Learn from a Master Hair Stylist mentor by assisting them 60% of your time
- Build a personal and professional rapport with all guests
- Meet or exceed all individual sales and productivity goals while providing professional product recommendations as part of all services
- Attend mandatory educational events and workshops
- At least 18 years old with an active Cosmetology or Esthetics license (no prior work experience necessary)
- Proficiency with latest salon techniques and equipment
- Physical role requiring standing, kneeling, and lifting heavy objects regularly
- An engaging personality with strong listening and verbal communication skills.