Founded in 1901, Walgreens prides itself on its strong commitment to providing equitable healthcare across all communities in the US. As a participant in the Skills Pivot to Success program, you can develop career pathways as a Walgreens Pharmacy Technician by completing educational requirements and receiving your certification. You could achieve a promotion to Pharmacy Operations or Emerging Store Manager within your first year!
- Assist customers from the pharmacy while under the supervision of a pharmacist and pharmacy manager
- Count pills, seal prescriptions, and work on (Walgreens' free) online learning towards a Pharmacy Tech credential
- Develop relationships with customers and patients to support any of their questions about over-the-counter or prescribed medication
- Support stocking of pharmacy and healthcare items
- Diploma, GED, or some college experience required
- Previous experience in a retail setting
- Have an interest in earning your PharmTech certification, in school, at no cost to you, while getting hands-on training