Amazon is growing in Illinois, committed to investing in the local community through good jobs, sustainability initiatives, and philanthropic partnerships. Their new facilities are bringing thousands of full-time jobs to Chicagoland, featuring wages starting at $19/hr and comprehensive benefits from the first day on the job. Amazon prioritizes the safety of all their employees and supports them with paid leave so they can take time off without having to worry about missing a paycheck.
- Receive and put away inventory
- Get customer orders ready and pack them up
- Load boxes into trucks for shipment
- Operate power industrial trucks (PIT) such as a forklift or pallet driver, and work at heights up to 35 feet. Equipment training and certification are provided free of cost.
- 18 years or older
- Able to lift up to 49 pounds and push carts up to 60 pounds
- Can work at a height of up to 40 feet on a mezzanine (where applicable)
- Adheres to strict safety, quality, and fulfillment production standards