Aside from crafting quality seating products for over 125 years, Freedman's mission is to provide growth opportunities for their employees. Their diverse workforce is 85% BIPOC and women in all areas of their business. Freedman has a strong focus on community, investing in community events like the Chase Corporate Challenge, Feed My Starving Children, an annual health fair, and providing free flu shots. Grow your manufacturing career with Freedman Seating—apply to become a Welder today.
- Responsible for joining, fabricating, and repairing metal, including carbon, stainless steel, and aluminum products
- Measure weldments using quality control equipment
- Perform basic fit up operation in preparation for welding on stock and standard products, as well as with prototypes
- Inspect completed welds to determine structural soundness
- MIG and TIG weld required
- High school diploma/GED required
- Strong math & reading skills (English)
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, plus squat, bend, and lift up to 50 lbs.