Dot Foods is a family-owned company with an engaging, fun-filled culture. Their mission is to partner with food suppliers to provide affordable and accessible distribution. They are driven by three main standards: safety, quality, and production. Currently unemployed or underemployed in Chicagoland? Apply to become a Student Driver through Skills and earn a paycheck while you work toward your CDL license!
- Get paid while earning your CDL license
- Safely and efficiently operate DTI equipment to transport product
- Meet established company goals, including managing MPG, fuel purchases, idle time, and speed
- Read and understand DTI load paperwork and product & packaging descriptions
- At least 18 years old
- Must pass a Class A CDL test within three attempts - existing CDL permit recommended before applying; Able to obtain Hazmat & tanker endorsements (can be obtained during training)
- Can pass a physical ability test and background check
- This role will require frequent travel to adjacent and non-adjacent mid-western states.