Be part of a billion-dollar industry and a longstanding family tradition when you apply for the Manufacturing Leadership Program with Ferrara Candy Company. Our partners have a deep commitment to investing in their people and their communities. During the pandemic, they donated 20 tons of cookies and candy to healthcare workers and first responders. With a fun vibe and a focus on giving back, Ferrara Candy company delights their customers with sweet treats.
- In this competitive rotational program, you will participate in a series of rotational assignments across Ferrara’s manufacturing operations, including: the production floor, quality, warehouse, and more
- Lead by example – be a collaborative, team-player who builds a strong rapport with production employees
- Focus on safety and always strive to leave things better than they were
- Spring 2023 graduate completing a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Food Science, Supply Chain, or related field
- All applicants should have Lean Six Sigma experience, demonstrated leadership abilities, and strong presentation skills
- Previous manufacturing experience is a plus