Who doesn't love candy? Ferrara is a family-owned company with a fun culture and a commitment to giving back to the community. During the pandemic, they donated 20 tons of sweet treats to healthcare workers and first responders. Our partners value tradition while empowering their team members to be creative, share ideas, and delight customers. Currently unemployed or underemployed? Apply to join their team in Various Warehousing Roles through Skills today.
- Prepare, manufacturer, and package candies and other treats
- May operate pallet jack to transport materials within the plant, operate machines, or pack materials
- Maintain inventory control system by tracking, moving, and shipping product using computer systems
- Roles vary between: Machine Operating, Warehousing Quality Assurance, Packaging/Material Handling, and Candy Construction
- Able to walk, stand, and use stairs for a prolonged period of time and lift up to 60 pounds
- One year of warehouse experience required — food manufacturing strongly preferred
- Experience with pallet jack, forklift and/or machine operating preferred