Ingredion is a Fortune 500 provider of ingredient solutions that helps nourish, comfort, sustain, and delight people around the world. Ingredion’s wide range of ingredient solutions is strategically designed to address changing consumer trends and preferences. Our specialty portfolio includes starch-based texturizers, clean and simple ingredients, plant-based proteins, sugar reduction and specialty sweeteners, and food systems. Our innovative ingredient solutions are used by consumers in everyday products, from foods and beverages to paper and pharmaceuticals. And we do it all in a planet-friendly sustainable manner.
- Operates mechanized equipment safely, efficiently, and within specifications
- Troubleshoots, inspects, and fixes issues that arise with equipment as applicable
- Identifies and recommends opportunities for improvement
- Monitors the operation from the control room on computers, if applicable
- Able to develop and apply mechanical/problem solving skills is preferred
- Must be available to work a rotating/swing shift that alternates between days, evenings, and overnights
- Forklift experience is a plus; ability to get forklift certification is required