NorthShore University HealthSystem is committed to creating opportunities for their employees to grow in the fields of healthcare and patient support. NorthShore - Edward-Elmhurst Health is the third largest healthcare delivery system in Illinois. Comprised of nine hospitals, they serve an area of 4.2 million residents across six Chicagoland counties.
- Performs routine responsibilities during interior and exterior patrols to ensure safety and security
- Inspires confidence in patients, visitors, and team members by presenting a professional, approachable, and service oriented appearance and demeanor
- Performs radio communication, verbal de-escalation, stabilization CPR, application of clinical restraints, and other duties
- One year in security or similar required
- Three to five years of security, public safety, criminal justice, military or similar customer service preferred
- Valid driver's license and ability to obtain PERC card by the state of Illinois required
- Weekend availability is highly preferred