NorthShore University HealthSystem is committed to creating opportunities for their employees to grow in the fields of healthcare and patient support. NorthShore - Edward-Elmhurst Health is the third largest healthcare delivery system in Illinois. Comprised of nine hospitals, they serve an area of 4.2 million residents across six Chicagoland counties.
- Performs routine responsibilities during interior and exterior patrols to ensure safety and security
- Inspire confidence in patients, visitors, and team members by presenting a professoinal, approachable and service oriented appearance and demeanor
- Perform radio communication, verbal de-escalation, stabilization CPR, application of clinical restraints and other duties
- One year in security or similar required
- Three to five years of security, public safety, criminal justice, military or similar customer service preferred
- Valid Drivers License and ability to obtain PERC Card by the State of Illinois required
- Weekend availability is highly preferred