Saint Anthony Hospital is an independent, nonprofit, faith-based, acute care, community hospital dedicated to improving the health and wellness of the families on the West Side and Southwest Side of Chicago.
- Prepares patient for examination by performing initial patient screening
- Escorts patients throughout treatment areas of the department and assists clinicians with patient examinations and procedures
- Ensures all necessary demographic and financial data is obtained and accurately documented
- Acts as cashier and collects payments from patients and departments
- Active certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant or Medical Assistant required
- Ability to communicate effectively in both English/Spanish required
- Previous experience in admitting or registration work preferred