POAH Communities leases and operates over 100 properties across the country. Providing high-quality property management and customer service, they connect their residents with opportunities and partnerships to create both a residence and a community. Be part of their talented, energetic, and customer-service oriented team — apply for the Assistant Property Manager role today!
- Execute the financial and operational objectives established by the company and ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws is maintained.
- Ensure that systems are in place or created to maximize resident and employee safety and health, and to preserve the physical assets.
- Seek opportunities to enhance communications and to build collaborative relationships with supervisors, peers, subordinates and residents.
- Work to recruit, train, motivate and retain the highest caliber property management staff for all positions within the assigned portfolio.
- Must have steady Property Management experience (7-10yrs preferred)
- Must have YARDI software knowledge
- Experience managing maintenance programs, marketing and leasing activity, occupancy, financial analysis, budget preparations and annual tenant certifications
- Must be certified as a Tax Credit Specialist and/or Certified Occupancy Specialist