The University of Chicago Medical Center is based in Hyde Park with a footprint across Chicagoland. Our partners are committed to impacting the health, economic mobility, and quality of life of its community—they're currently the largest employer on Chicago's South Side. In partnership with The Anixter Center of Chicago, University of Chicago Medicine Inclusive Pathways program was created to support individuals with disabilities in applying for positions at the academic medical center. Join UChicago Medicine at the forefront of medical care and apply for their Inclusive Pathways Program today!
- Participants will meet one on one with our Disability Inclusion Coordinator to discuss open job opportunities
- Participants in the program will receive continued support throughout your first year
- Responsibilities vary per role
- Must have a completed diploma or equivalent from an accredited body
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a disability of any kind (as defined by the ADA)
- Capable of communicating in English