Our partners at Ulta Beauty believe in embracing the unique beauty of each person, not focusing on traditional beauty standards. Their focus on diversity & inclusion landed them on Forbes lists for Best Employers for Diversity and Best Employers for women in 2019 and 2020. And they're national leaders in sustainability—offering a variety of sustainable and environmentally friendly products while being one of the first retailers to serve as a recycling hub for materials that can't be recycled through traditional methods. In 2021, Ulta Beauty embedded six stores within Chicagoland Targets. Our partners are poised for growth while deepening their investment social issues. If you're currently unemployed or underemployed, apply today to join their inclusive culture as a Beauty Advisor.
- Act as the first face of Ulta Beauty, greeting guests and informing them of services and promotions
- Offer friendly, knowledgeable service and product solutions for guests' needs
- Courteously handle sales, refunds, and exchanges
- Replenish merchandise as needed; maintains cleanliness including salesfloor, restrooms, cashwrap, backroom, and break area.
- One year of customer service experience or equivalent combination of work and education
- Proficient with basic technology (i.e. Apple devices and POS system)
- Ability to be mobile throughout the store (inclusive of bending, pushing, reaching, twisting, etc.) during shift and lift and/or move up to 40 lbs.