The largest brick-and-mortar retailer in the United States, Walmart deepened their commitment to Chicago in the summer of 2020 by opening health and wellness centers in underserved West Side and South Side neighborhoods. Recently, they announced benefits and initiatives to impact career mobility and improve quality of life for their employees, including full tuition reimbursement and set schedules week-to-week for work-life balance. Invest in yourself with a career at Walmart—apply for Various Roles in Pullman.
- Assist customers with purchases and shopping
- Upkeep of different departments by cleaning and restocking
- Use technology to ring up customers and put together online orders
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have weekend availability and a flexible schedule
- Must be able to be on feet for entirety of shift