The largest brick-and-mortar retailer in the United States, Walmart deepened their commitment to Chicago in the summer of 2020 by opening health and wellness centers in underserved West Side and South Side neighborhoods. Recently, they announced benefits and initiatives to impact career mobility and improve quality of life for their employees, including full tuition reimbursement and set schedules week-to-week for work-life balance. Invest in yourself with a career at Walmart—apply for Various Roles in Pullman.
- Opportunities include cashiers, electronics stocking, customer hosts
- Fast paced customer service
- Cross training to learn different departments for growth opportunities
- Juggle several tasks in a short amount of time while helping customers
- Strong teamwork required, previous customer service experience preferred
- Open availability required, including weekends
- At least 18 years of age