At its core, Divvy is a tech company that operates Chicago's bikeshare program. They're a fun-loving company dedicated to helping Chicagoans explore the city, commute to work or school, run errands, and move around more efficiently. Operated by Motivate International, Inc., Divvy is a program of the Chicago Department of Transportation (CDOT), and they have a strong sense of community, offering free memberships for students at City Colleges. Currently unemployed or underemployed in Chicago? Apply to join their fast-paced yet laid back team as a part-time or full-time Valet Attendant through Skills.
- Assist riders to check out a bike to begin a trip, find an available dock to end their trip, etc.
- Dock/undock stations with bikes and manage bike flow
- Ensure docking station are functioning properly, including troubleshooting issues and maintaining station cleanliness
- Previous customer service experience required
- Enjoys working outdoors in most weather conditions
- Ability to work independently