Be part of a billion-dollar industry and a longstanding family tradition when you apply to become a Candy Coater at Ferrara. Our partners have a deep commitment to investing in their people and their communities. During the pandemic, they donated 20 tons of cookies and candy to healthcare workers and first responders. With a fun vibe and a focus on giving back, Ferrara delights their customers with sweet treats.
- Diagnose and resolve mechanical issues with equipment at the entry maintenance mechanic level
- Follow escalation protocol in a timely manner when troubleshooting efforts fail
- Lead machine set up and changeover for production runs; Operate and maintaining computerized cooking kettles that manufacture foods.
- Check production schedule to determine variety and quantity of products to cook
- High school diploma or GED required; Basic mathematical skills
- Minimum of 1 year experience batch making and/or experience operating and maintaining computerized cooking kettles that manufacture foods strongly preferred
- Basic understanding of equipment capabilities, standards and proper set points Ability to pass certification test on pallet jack and fork lift
- Ability to walk or stand for prolonged periods; ability to bend, stoop, reach and lift up to 50 pounds