NorthShore University HealthSystem is committed to creating opportunities for their employees to grow in the fields of healthcare and patient support. They recently announced plans to merge with Edward-Elmhurst Health, allowing them to expand into the West and South Sides. Apply to become a Staff Support Technician and develop your career at a growing healthcare provider!
- As directed, by RN, make hourly or more frequent rounds on patients for safety, comfort, and meeting patients’ needs and requests
- Position, lift, transfer, and ambulate patients
- Keep patient rooms tidy, refreshes patients’ linen as needed, removes unnecessary equipment and linen
- Schedule testing appointments an answer phones as needed
- Diploma or GED required
- Ability to walk, bend, stoop, stand and lift up to 100 pounds
- Ability to wear N95 mask and other PPE