With its 200 locations, including 10 hospitals, Northwestern Medicine prides itself on its footprint in the Chicago area. Its network comprises research hospitals, acute care facilities, and academic centers, and they’re one of Chicagoland’s largest employers. Be part of a team committed to patient care and community investment. Apply for their Patient Access Specialist role today.
- Reaches out to patients to schedule an appointment
- Verifies insurance and benefits through the use of online tools or over the phone
- Completes accurate notes to scheduling staff in Epic software
- Proactive in preventing issues with patient visit
- 2-3 years of call center or healthcare administration experience required
- Ability to type 40 WPM required
- Epic software experience preferred