POAH Communities leases and operates over 100 properties across the country. Providing high-quality property management and customer service, they connect their residents with opportunities and partnerships to create both a residence and a community. Be part of their talented, energetic, and customer-service oriented team — apply for the Maintenance Technician role today!
- Respond to all maintenance requests for property in a timely manner
- Use tools and demonstrate physical labor to complete tasks around the property
- Schedule and perform routine preventative maintenance on all appropriate equipment
- Make sure property is clean and safe in accordance with the property manager's standards
- High School diploma or GED required; HVAC certification preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance coverage
- At least one year of commercial or residential maintenance experience
- Be able to stand for long periods of time, plus squat, bend, and lift and carry up to 65 lbs.