UPS boasts a flexible, team-oriented, and purpose-driven environment. Their culture is focused on growth, and they believe in promoting from within. A recent addition to our employer network, UPS has removed application barriers by not requiring an interview for candidates. They work closely with Skills to increase job opportunities and economic mobility for local jobseekers. Join their inclusive team and apply for Sleeper Team CDL Truck Driver roles today.
- Drive a tractor trailer as part of a sleeper team, meaning you will be away from home 4 - 5 days out of the week
- Load and unload deliveries
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Will need to pass a Department of Transportation medical physical
- Must possess a commercial drivers license in Illinois and have a doubles endorsement
- A clear driving record required (must be provided before being hired)