BMO Harris Bank pride themselves on their integrity, and they've been recognized as one of Ethisphere's "World's Most Ethical Companies" each of the past four years. BMO Harris Bank has 66 locations across Chicagoland, and opportunities in the banking and finance industry are growing steadily as the economy recovers.
- Takes a lead in actively engaging with existing customers and prospects by providing needs-based assessments to grow loyalty and identify immediate / future opportunities.
- Engages customers to complete needs assessments that identify financial solutions and preferred banking channels while recommending personalized solutions addressing both sales and service needs.
- Offers clients advice and guidance on available digital and self-serve options with the goal of making banking easy, simple, and fast.
- Looking for someone that has an enthusiastic/upbeat personality and is comfortable being client-facing
- An aptitude for listening, solving problems, and responding flexibly and creatively to new challenges
- Must be available on Saturdays
- Must pass criminal background check