The nation's largest bank, with locations all over the United States, Chase has worked with Skills for over 6 years. They offer competitive pay and career pathways with significant opportunity for advancement. They're also committed to racial and social justice, with programs such as the Second Chance Initiative and a $30 billion commitment to advancing racial equity. Chase Bank believe its diverse workforce helps it reach and maintain its world class status. Join the inclusive team at Chase Bank and apply for Relationship Banker roles today.
- Learn products, services, and procedures quickly and accurately; deliver solutions that make our One Chase products work together
- Must possess drive, initiative, and knowledge to provide financial options for customers using a consultative approach
- Excellent communication skills - in person and over the phone - with proven ability to tailor features and benefits of products/services to customers with differing needs
- At least one year experience in Retail Banking Sales OR Financial Services Sales OR Consultative Relationship Sales role in a related industry, with proven success in establishing new clients, deepening customer relationships and delivering results
- Possess a Securities Industry Essential (SIE) FINRA Series 6 or 7, state registration or 63 or 66 , and or Life and Annuity licenses (required)
- Available to work branch hours, including weekends and some evenings