The nation's largest bank, with locations all over the United States, Chase offers candidates the opportunity to work in almost every financial field, along with competitive pay and career pathways. They're also committed to racial and social justice, with programs such as the Second Chance Initiative and a $30 billion commitment to advancing racial equity. Chase Bank believe its diverse workforce helps it reach and maintain its world class status. Join the inclusive team at Chase Bank and apply for Fraud Specialist roles today.
- Must be willing to work in an environment that requires 100% phone-based customer interaction
- Able to navigate multiple technologies while staying engaged with customers
- Take ownership of each customer interaction while treating customers with respect and responding with empathy
- Possess strong customer focus with the ability to have detailed conversations with customers
- Proficiency with basic computer functions including mouse and keyboard usage, launching applications, conducting searches on the Internet, and maneuvering in a Windows-based environment strongly preferred