Morningstar is a data-driven, global investment research firm headquartered in Chicago. They have a strong culture of inclusion and professional development. If you have experience working in financial services and/or customer service and are open to a hybrid work environment, apply to be a Summer 2024 Intern at Morningstar today.
- Collaborates on a ten-week-summer group case study and presents the results to senior leaders, stakeholders, and managers
- Addresses a specific Morningstar business problem through thoughtful research, analysis, and creative thinking in an individual project
- Participates in training sessions with Morningstar employees, building a foundation of knowledge to apply to your future
- Summer interns have the opportunity to apply directly to the Morningstar Development Program after graduation
- Currently enrolled in full-time bachelor’s degree program, graduating in the spring or summer of 2025
- An outstanding academic record, demonstrated critical thinking, leadership, and creative problem-solving skills
- Open to all majors; interest in investing and the financial services industry required