Carelon Medical Benefits Management (formerly AIM Specialty Health) boasts a collaborative, innovative, impact-driven culture. Our partners are invested in the local community and committed to developing leaders from within.
- Work from home full-time in a call center support role!
- Provide support to a clinical team in order to facilitate the administrative components of clinical referrals for various Carelon services.
- Accurately verify insurance coverage.
- Complete pre-authorizations for x-rays and other imaging exams.
- At least one year of experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced customer service or call center role.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology required (candidates with at least one year of experience in healthcare most likely meet the criteria).
- Must be extremely comfortable on the phones and have excellent communication skills; tech-savvy and comfortable with change.