At its core, Divvy is a tech company that operates Chicago's bikeshare program. They're a fun-loving company dedicated to helping Chicagoans explore the city, commute to work or school, run errands, and move around more efficiently. Operated by Motivate International, Inc., Divvy is a program of the Chicago Department of Transportation (CDOT), and they have a strong sense of community, offering free memberships for students at City Colleges. Currently unemployed or underemployed in Chicago? Apply to join their fast-paced yet laid back team as a part-time Driver through Skills.
- Performs preventative maintenance, troubleshoots issues, and provides spot maintenance, systems recovery, and technical assistance to ensure proper operation of station terminals
- Travels around the bikeshare system via vehicle to check stations based on schedule or management instruction, responding to work tickets along a designated route
- Tests station functionality, performing basic diagnostic testing, troubleshooting, reboots, and minor repairs
- Previous experience using hand tools and power tools
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and clear driving record