Morningstar is a data-driven, global investment research firm headquartered in Chicago. They have a strong culture of inclusion and professional development. If you have experience working in financial services and/or customer service and are open to a hybrid work environment, apply to be a Client Service Representative at Morningstar today!
- Call center role that will support new and existing clients to provide a thorough understanding of Morningstar's core data and products
- Works closely with manager counterparts on client retention, issue resolution, and continuous process improvement while always promoting strong client advocacy
- Hybrid work environment
- Associate degree required
- 3-5 years of professional work experience required, customer service experience required, financial services experience preferred
- Possess a working knowledge of technology and be able to operate in an environment requiring immediate computer skills
- Ability to communicate technical troubleshooting over the phone, email, and chat