Morningstar is a data-driven, global investment research firm headquartered in Chicago. They have a strong culture of inclusion and professional development. If you're a recent college graduate, let us serve as your professional network. Apply to the Development Program and find your place at Morningstar!
- During this two-year program, you will be placed in a cohort where you’ll receive ongoing career development, networking, mentoring, training opportunities, apprenticeship program opportunities, and exposure to different areas of the business to help you succeed at Morningstar. There are three business tracks
- Traditional: Customer support or operations track and is ideal for candidates who are open and interested in exploring various business groups
- Sales: Sales development representative track and is ideal for candidates looking for a launchpad to accelerated sales careers.
- Customer Success: On-boarding Specialist track which is ideal for candidates with deep customer focus, attention to detail, and ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Less than 2 years of full time work experieince, ideal candidates apply within 6 months of graduation
- Open to all majors, must have an interest in investing
- Candidates have demonstrated leadership experience, excellent communication, creative problem solving and analytical ability
- 3.0 Minimum undergraduate GPA